A TimingDesigner Evaluation is available from us for UK and Ireland customers. Licence requests cannot be serviced for other countries.
To purchase a licence, please look in the TimingDesigner Products section.
Free Download Instructions
Downloading a free application/document could not be easier. There are no other additional forms to complete and is quick, safe and secure. To download, simply add the item to cart and proceed to check out as normal.
If you have free downloads only in your shopping cart, you will be able to download the file with immediate effect straight after checkout in your private "My Account" area. If you add free downloads to other items requiring payment, we will need to clear your credit card settlement before download is possible. After clearance from your credit card, you will be able to download the file from your private "My Account" area.
You have a maximum of 5 days before the download expires during which time you are only allowed to download the file once. After this time period, you will need to create a new order and add the download into your shopping cart and proceed to check out as normal.
This download can be used in 2 ways:
- For licenced users with a support contract wishing to upgrade to the current version/revision. Often your existing licence file will work with minor revisions. Major version releases may require contacting us for a new licence file.
- TimingDesigner Evaluation
You will need to contact us for an evaluation licence file to enable the software. We also invite you to access our support services on +44 1295 768800 or firstname.lastname@example.org for guidance during the evaluation.
Linux Platform Support
- RedHat Linux Enterprise 4
New Features / Improvements
- Manager Window
- Font Modifiers
- Waveform Divider
- Xilinx TWX Import Improvements
- Diagram Merge
- Local Library Paths
- Environment variables in library paths
- Value Decode
- Waveform style for individual signals
- Bit Access
- Propagation Delay
- Timing analysis using min/max, only min, only max values
- New built-in spreadsheet functions
- Browse Parameter
- New Dynamic Text keywords
- General GUI updates